Havana-Overnight Cienfuegos, Topes & Trinidad
- Pickup at the Havana hotels on air-conditioned bus according to the hours established for the excursion
- Departure to Santa Clara to visit the Museum dedicated to Che Guevara. Continue the trip to Cienfuegos City.
- Arrive in Cienfuegos. Panoramic city tour with brief stay at the Central Park.
- Visit the Valley Palace and Tomas Ferry Theater, an architectural gem from the 19th century.
- Lunch at the Nautical Club.
- Visit Trinidad City, a colonial relic declared World Cultural Heritage by UNESCO, which still holds the atmosphere of that time.
- Visit a Museum, the Potter’s House and Canchanchara Inn, where you’ll taste a typical cocktail.
- Transfer up to Topes de Collantes. Accommodation and dinner at Los Helechos Hotel.
- Night off.
- Breakfast and transfer on trucks Topes- Charco azul- Guanayara. Hike through ¨Centinelas del rio melodioso¨ trail, with picture-perfect landscapes and wildlife.
- During the tour, you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy the gorgeous El Rocio waterfall and Venado pool with time to swim. The tour comes to an end at Casa de la Gallega where you’ll have lunch. Brief rest.
- Return to Havana.