- Pickup at the Havana hotels on air-conditioned bus according to the hours established for the excursion
- Tour after the path of the famous writer.
- Visit Hemingway Museum at La Vigia ranch, the Cuban residence of the Nobel award-winner.
- Panoramic tour in Cojimar, the stage of his novel entitled The Old Man and The Sea, where a monument was built to pay tribute to the writer.
- Visit Las Terrazas restaurant and taste a cocktail. This is the place where Hemingway used to have lunch with Gregorio, skipper of his El Pilar yacht.
- Visit Floridita bar-restaurant and Bodeguita del Medio, which were usually visited by the writer.
- Visit his room at Ambos Mundos Hotel.
- Return to the hotels.
- The excursion can include lunch with additional supplement at “Las Terrazas de Cojimar”.