Holguin-Cayo Saetia on Catamaran
- Adventure at Cayo Saetia Natural Park, described as one of the main natural reservoirs of the country.
- Preserved as a virgin area, the park stretches for 42 square kilometers with forests that house a wide variety of animal species, such white-tail deer, buffaloes, ostriches, peacocks, zebras, antelopes and hundreds of birds.
- Bus tour through the countryside to Antilla Port and catamaran sail in Nipe Bay. Open bar and light snack on board.
- Snorkeling time at the coral reef.
- Safari to watch the fauna on specialized transport means (jeeps or trucks).
- Buffet Lunch at the beach, with 1 drink included.
- Time off to enjoy the dream-like beaches, ride on horseback ($), or appreciate nature.