- Departures on air-conditioned bus from the hotels to Santa Lucia settlement.
- Train ride through the countryside to watch the landscapes and typical crops of the region.
- Continue on bus to Holguin: the city of parks.
- Panoramic view of the Revolution Square and visit the cigar factory.
- Transfer to the viewpoint of Loma de la Cruz, so you can appreciate the view of the city.
- Lunch included with one drink at a local restaurant.
- Visit Casa Iberoamericana to enjoy a cultural show.
- Time off at the downtown to go shopping and visit squares, Calixto Garcia Park, San Isidoro Cathedral and more.
- Return to the hotels.