Jardines del Rey-Havana on Airplane
- Pickup on air-conditioned bus to the airport on Cayo Coco.
- Departure to Havana on an airplane at 8:00 am. It’s a 60-minute flight.
- Tour through the most interesting place at the Cuban capital: “Jose Marti” Revolution Square, Seafront, Prado Avenue, Central Park with the Grand Theater and the Capitol. This is the modern area.
- Lunch Service at Divina Pastora, with a drink included.
- Tour through Colonial Havana, World Cultural Heritage, and its main squares: “Arms Square”, with the majestic “Palace of the General Captains”, the seat of colonial governments; “St. Francis of Assisi Square”, with the church and the convent; “Cathedral Square” and “El Templete”, a symbol of the foundation of Havana.
- Time off to go shopping at the crafts market.
- Flight back to Cayo Coco.
- Return to the Hotels.